Sunday, October 17, 2010
King Dork
King Dork is a really interesting book. This book has some confusing vocabulary. When I picked up this book i thought "King Dork" this book must be a joke. However this book describes many things about society today. This book has very strong language and shows how some concepts are misused like the word "gay". People call things gay like "Oh this book is so gay". King Dorks real name is Tom he is usually referred to as Moe.Sometimes I feel like Tom. Some similarities between me and Tom are that were not comfortable in most situations, were near-sighted, skinny and were mostly nervous. Tom's friend is Samhellerman because he was the guy behind him in alphabetical order from 6th to 8th grade. They got used to each other. That is kind of like me and Mohammed except I just sat next to him in a lot of classes. We didn't have a lot of things in common but we got used to each other.Me and Tom also relate cause were both the shy type we let other people do the talking.I'm only on page 30 and this book is already getting exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jassem, this is one of my favorite young adult novels. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much!
ReplyDelete